Michelle has been an inspirational voice on the Joy FM Network since its inception in 1986. She is currently on the air on The Joy FM evenings. She is also a radio host on 5 other radio stations in 7 states daily.
Michelle and her husband John have worked with young people in our region for over 30 years. In 1989 they went full time with Youth for Christ, and have also been youth pastors at a number of churches and are the founders of The Front, a young adult outreach ministry in Bradenton. (www.thefront.info) They have a passion to see this generation step into their God given destiny!
John and Michelle married in December 1983, and have been blessed with 6 children, two amazing grandsons! They fostered and adopted two of their beautiful girls and Michelle is very passionate about foster care and adoption. She has a dream of seeing every child in our state who needs a family placed in a Christian home.
Things you may not know about me:
- Jesus is my passion!
- One of my favorite quotes "Make me a fuel flame of God" Amy Carmichael
- Fav movie: Sound of Music (the original)
- Fav music: everything from Skillet to Bethel!
- I'm reading about 6 books right now along with my Bible. I especially love reading books on prayer and revival!
- I have a tribe of 6 amazing kids & and two grandbabies and I have been have married to the love of my life for 33 years!
- I am a strong advocate of foster care and adoption. We have fostered and adopted two of our beautiful girls.
- My husband and I are pastors and run a young adult ministry called the Front, an outreach in our city.
- I've been in radio since I was a teen. My first interview was Mike Love of the Beach Boys.
- I've held a Koala (they're not as soft as you'd think) and fed Kangaroos!
- We have a big Siberian Husky/English Mastiff named Ezra, a blue eyed, white Siberian Husky named Micaiah and two horses, Narnia and Majesty,
- Favorite verse: "The Lord your God is in your midst, He is mighty to save you. He exults over you with joy, He quiets you in His love, He rejoices over you with singing!" Zephaniah 3:17