Job openings will be posted as they are available.
The JOY FM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Director of Support
Rare opportunity at The JOY FM and The Radio Training Network Family of Stations for an experienced passionate fundraising professional who is ready to hit the ground running and further the mission!
Do you believe that God works through Christian media to transform lives? If encouraging people to financially support vibrant ministries is your calling, and managing people and priorities is your super-power, then keep reading!
- Have you effectively implemented year round-fundraising towards a goal, creating new ways to engage donors and listeners?
- Can you translate your vision, goals, and themes to your team, managers, graphic designers, on-air producers and talent with passion and clarity that generates enthusiasm as well as results?
- Can you create and execute multi-channel efforts including mail, email, social media, on-air fundraising spots and campaigns - as you continually analyze and improve performance?
- Are you experienced in writing letters that express need and urgency with a call to action that is gratitude focused while inspiring listeners to give, keep giving, and increase their giving?
- Have you directed and participated in on-air fundraising breaks as a talent?
- Do you strive toward results that not only meet and exceed expectations, but motivate donors and staff?
- Will you devote your efforts to meeting the financial bottom line as the true bottom line is sharing the hope of Christ with others?
- Do you thrive in a culture that is challenging and fast paced while working with diverse personalities-combining ministry efforts with business acumen while treating the team like family?
If juggling multiple priorities is second nature to you and your fundraising tool belt includes both creative and analytical skills, we want to talk to you! Minimum of 5 years leadership experience as part of a development team required. (10 years of experience preferred) Please note that this position is located in Sarasota, FL.
To apply send your resume and statement of faith by email to: email@example.com
RTN is a family of stations which includes The JOY FM and reaches nearly 2 million people each week across the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Missouri. The mission of RTN is to share the unchanging gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in a relational way through relevant media.